GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, August 3, 2008

WHOOOOT IM SO GLAD IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY if i've not been updating my blog....i've been working hhahahahahaha.....hmm interesting stuff.... oooohhhh yeah we had the crave( its a christian rave) WOOOOOTTTT and cause no alchohol allowed so we and tons and tons of sugar drinks hahahahahaha !!!! lol so we all got high on sugar lol i think we got at least 20 litres of energy drinks like red bull and stuff like that and there was only umm 20 ppl there so thats 1 litre of red bull per person hahahahahaha and so we all got high on sugar and by 1a.m we got all the girls dancing hahahahahahaha lol oh and btw the crave ended at 4a.m hahahahaha fortunately i got the next day off. i gots to post some pics of the crave but its hard to find cause basically every1 was dancing hahahahahaha i show you guys sometime soon hahaha lol


hmm anything else nuthin much to say really except to upload RANDOM PICTURES!!!!!!!!
lol this is just some scenery that looks like postcard hahahahahaha really awesome

LONDON BUCKINGHAM PALACE AND THE GUYS IN THE FUNNY FURRY HATS WOOTS!LOL theres nuthin much more for me to show you until i get sum pics of the crave hahahahahahaa lol i hope to post much more stuff soon :):):):)

hope to see you guys soon :)

XOXOXOXO EZY:)

@ 6:24 PM

ALL ABOUT DA MAN!

I am human, I eat, sleep, talk. I slack, I do homework. I watch TV, use the computer.
I hail from planet Earth, my friends are from Mars and Venus. We live happy ever after on Earth, in the world.
North South East West.

That about sums it up...

Y

HMM....WHO I LIKE HUH??....

I like...
.

SHhhhh.....Its A SECRET.....onli a few ppl noe......Lol

N

YOUR HATELIST HERE.

HMMMM.....NO ONE YET....U WANT MI TO HATE U??? lol
The skull IS nice, RIGHT?! ;D


YOUR WISHLIST HERE.

HMM.....wat do i want???....um LAKSA!!!!BA CHOR MEE!!!! SUMTHIN THAT HAS NUTHIN TO DO WITH POTATOES OR BREAD!!!!!
I Miss sg......

Put the songs you like here? Delete this section if you don't want it.
You can also put in some background music/ just normal music!


.

YOUR LINKS HERE.

{} Haniel
{} Dorcas(MA SISTA)
{} Bex
{} Dwayne
{} E-liz
{} E-van
{} Ben
{} Joanne
{} Xing Hui
{} Janice
{} Fon
{} friend
{} friend
{} friend

designer : kathleen
image : jde

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008