Woots Rejoice!!!
Thursday, May 1, 2008

Feel free to be really happy now :) i am currently crippled and will have lotsa and lotsa time to post more stuff so WOOT BE HAPPY!!!!( oh in case you were wondering, i have now sprained both mi ankles and mi wrists so basically i am incapacitated HAHAHA!! :( ) lols i will elaborate further like.....NOW! ok so u see i was at like the games room in this christians centre( WOOT CHRISTIANS!!!) and i saw this really cool punching bag. Ooooo punching bag....... lols and there was this bar and i did a pull up for fun BUT.......i did not notice a step there HAHAHA so i let go and u noe mi right ankle was in jured so i put all mi weight on mi left ankle HAHAHA so like 85kg smashing on mi ankle(you can cringe now HAHA) and basically i was like hobbling on mi other foot which doesnt hurt that much cause its almost healed hahahah(oh the irony) and Woots i could'nt do anything so i watched lotr trilogy( in case if u were wondering lotr stands for Lord Of The Rings) so HAHAHAHA 10 HOURS OF WONDERFUL MOVIE TIME WOOTS YAY!!!!(umm.... i watched it cause i had nuthin better to do and i cant move around much and i had to hop to mi frens dorm so i was really really tired and blah blah blahblahblahblah......) Oh and OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH!!!!!!!!!!

oh i forgot to add this in for mi last post hahahahah WE HAD A WATER FIGHT YAY!!!! lols wait i'll give ya the scenario....imagine its 18 degrees outside ( like air-con) and every1 is dousing each other with buckets of water thats like 15 degrees and out of the blue some bugger goes to take the garden hose which sprays out water at a high velocity and range and its 10 degrees in temp.
So I WAS SO COLD ARGGHHHHH like crazy mi limbs are numb cold hahahaha and we fought like this for like 2 hrs hahahahahahah( i noe we're crazy rite?) i mean like the water from the hose was so cold that the water frm the buckets felt warm HAHAHAHA oh well it was REALLY REALLY FUN. oh like aft that every1 was really tired(DUH) and we went to the common room to watch kung fu hustle(ewwww) and ate cup noodles and drank instant soup(mine was vegetable Mmmmm....) and we all got to relax and i was really tired so i ended up sleeping at 12midnight and woke up at 12 noon HAHAHAHAHHA( all u sch ppl can curse mi now hahahaha)

Oh yeah all u christians reading this blog pls pray for mi k??? im really sore like everywhere HAHAHAHAH so thx guys love ya lots

XOXOXOXO,
EZY:)
P.S: X's and O's Are hugs and kisses(ewwww) HAHAHAHAHAH

@ 5:03 PM

ALL ABOUT DA MAN!

I am human, I eat, sleep, talk. I slack, I do homework. I watch TV, use the computer.
I hail from planet Earth, my friends are from Mars and Venus. We live happy ever after on Earth, in the world.
North South East West.

That about sums it up...

Y

HMM....WHO I LIKE HUH??....

I like...
.

SHhhhh.....Its A SECRET.....onli a few ppl noe......Lol

N

YOUR HATELIST HERE.

HMMMM.....NO ONE YET....U WANT MI TO HATE U??? lol
The skull IS nice, RIGHT?! ;D


YOUR WISHLIST HERE.

HMM.....wat do i want???....um LAKSA!!!!BA CHOR MEE!!!! SUMTHIN THAT HAS NUTHIN TO DO WITH POTATOES OR BREAD!!!!!
I Miss sg......

Put the songs you like here? Delete this section if you don't want it.
You can also put in some background music/ just normal music!


.

YOUR LINKS HERE.

{} Haniel
{} Dorcas(MA SISTA)
{} Bex
{} Dwayne
{} E-liz
{} E-van
{} Ben
{} Joanne
{} Xing Hui
{} Janice
{} Fon
{} friend
{} friend
{} friend

designer : kathleen
image : jde

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008