HEELLLLLOOOOOO IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday, May 31, 2008

SORRY GUYS have been working recently so kinda like busy lols hahahaha cant remember the last time i posted sumthin hahahaha lols ok so here goes

hmm this weeks been pretty borin actually hahahaha nuthin much to say except i havent been able to go anywhere that has nice stuff so cant buy anything MUAHAHAHAHA alex and ben pls wait a while longer for ur jerseyz lols hmm but i have been to nottingham recently hahahaha( its the place where robin hood lives....or so i've been told hahahah) sorry couldnt upload pics cause mi sis takes all the pics( im too lazy hahahaha) so i gotta wait till she uploads stuff then i can upload them on mi blog(hint,hint) hahaha Ooooo and they have really good sausage rolls here( not the sg version wit some cheapskate hotdog ) but with real meat Mmmmmmm...... and the crust is soooo..... ok enuf i gotta stop thinking abt it HAHAHAHA

Fortunately for mi the guys are starting to play more football around here hahahaha so i love it (its 2wice a week now) and i need to go to the gym more (hahaha yes.....i really am going to the gym hahahahahaha) cause the food here is either too sweet or too salty or too fatty or too oily (kinda sucks eh) hahahahahaha but i kinda got used to it oreddy (which i dont think is a good thing hahahahahahaha) wow i just realised that i can never stay on the same topic i was talking abt hahahaha i keep drifting too much O and YES ITS JEMS B'DAE IN 2 DAYS TIME ( SORRY I HAVENT FOUND A TOPHAT YET ARGGGGHHHHHH dun hit me.....) hahahahahaha

Seee YA GUYS SOON I NOE I SHLD HAVE WRITTEN MORE BUT YOU NOE HOW I AM AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
TILL NEXT TIME

Love EZY:)
oh and P.S:XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

@ 7:26 PM

ALL ABOUT DA MAN!

I am human, I eat, sleep, talk. I slack, I do homework. I watch TV, use the computer.
I hail from planet Earth, my friends are from Mars and Venus. We live happy ever after on Earth, in the world.
North South East West.

That about sums it up...

Y

HMM....WHO I LIKE HUH??....

I like...
.

SHhhhh.....Its A SECRET.....onli a few ppl noe......Lol

N

YOUR HATELIST HERE.

HMMMM.....NO ONE YET....U WANT MI TO HATE U??? lol
The skull IS nice, RIGHT?! ;D


YOUR WISHLIST HERE.

HMM.....wat do i want???....um LAKSA!!!!BA CHOR MEE!!!! SUMTHIN THAT HAS NUTHIN TO DO WITH POTATOES OR BREAD!!!!!
I Miss sg......

Put the songs you like here? Delete this section if you don't want it.
You can also put in some background music/ just normal music!


.

YOUR LINKS HERE.

{} Haniel
{} Dorcas(MA SISTA)
{} Bex
{} Dwayne
{} E-liz
{} E-van
{} Ben
{} Joanne
{} Xing Hui
{} Janice
{} Fon
{} friend
{} friend
{} friend

designer : kathleen
image : jde

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008