ARGGGHHHHHHHH SUMIMASEN MY BROTHERS I FORGOT UR B'DAE OMG
Sunday, May 18, 2008

I CANT BELIEVE IT IM SOOOOOOOOO SORRY I DEDICATE THIS POST TO YOU!!!! MUAHAHAHA...... (um U guys didnt tell mi when ur b'dae lols) Dun Hit mi Pls THX lols i will try to send u guys sumthin but stuff here is really ex and i get 20 pounds a week arrggghhhhhh and the thing i send to eliz was like 5 pounds just to mail it lols......oh and a manu jersey here costs 24 quid(thats pounds to you sg ppl LOL I AM TURNING BRIT ARGGHH) lols

Oh And Moving on to stuff that happened in the past few days that i was not here... We HAD A BBQ WOOOTS!!!!!!!! IT WAS SO COOL!!! We DIDNT USE CHARCOAL AT ALL we used wood it was soooooo fun though i had to cut the wood with a saw:) lols and we had a campfire after the bbq :):):) loved it was super fun lols

Oh AND WE HAD QUIVER YESTERDAY WOOTS!!!!(Its a youth program to bring ppl to christ lols) And It ROCKED!!! the ppl here are so pro at guitar its crazy ( oh and jem....i found some1 here who can play tons and tons of songs by creed....He Rocks lols)

OK YOU WANTED PIX I GIVE YOU PIX MUAHAHAHAHA I WILL SHOW YOU MY RANDOMNESSS YESSSSS


Oooooooo THATS A REAL IC LOL LOOK ITS BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! soorry im so lame nowadays

Oooooo Big FIRE Oooooo i wanna touch lols oh and in case u didnt oreddy noe it was made wit wood lols that i cut THX I ROCK!!!!....not really hahaha jkjk




AND TO MY BROTHERS IM SORRY ONCE AGAIN ARGGGGHHHHHHH I WILL TRY TO SEND IT TO YOU AND PLZZZ TELL MI WHEN UR B'DAE IS THX I noe when jems b'dae is cause like i asked him on msn so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell mi in advance thx :):):)

EZY:) Signing off BB
Oh and not forgetting the rest of the ppl i noe XOXOXOXOXO

@ 6:04 PM

ALL ABOUT DA MAN!

I am human, I eat, sleep, talk. I slack, I do homework. I watch TV, use the computer.
I hail from planet Earth, my friends are from Mars and Venus. We live happy ever after on Earth, in the world.
North South East West.

That about sums it up...

Y

HMM....WHO I LIKE HUH??....

I like...
.

SHhhhh.....Its A SECRET.....onli a few ppl noe......Lol

N

YOUR HATELIST HERE.

HMMMM.....NO ONE YET....U WANT MI TO HATE U??? lol
The skull IS nice, RIGHT?! ;D


YOUR WISHLIST HERE.

HMM.....wat do i want???....um LAKSA!!!!BA CHOR MEE!!!! SUMTHIN THAT HAS NUTHIN TO DO WITH POTATOES OR BREAD!!!!!
I Miss sg......

Put the songs you like here? Delete this section if you don't want it.
You can also put in some background music/ just normal music!


.

YOUR LINKS HERE.

{} Haniel
{} Dorcas(MA SISTA)
{} Bex
{} Dwayne
{} E-liz
{} E-van
{} Ben
{} Joanne
{} Xing Hui
{} Janice
{} Fon
{} friend
{} friend
{} friend

designer : kathleen
image : jde

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008