WOOTS! UPDATE AFT SO MANY DAYS.....lol hahahaha
Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Zzzzzz...... wow havent updated u guys in a long time like almost 4 days oreddy i think hahahaha.....hmm lotsa things have bin happenin around here lol like I SAVED MI FIRST GOAL lols well.... i kinda dived for the 1st time hahaha.....like one o' them goalies u see in the epl hahahaha jkjk...... but the ppl there are super pro at soccer(its called football here lol) like these two guys frm australia run like super fast lols and they're like 1.9m tall omg!!! hahaha lols i feel so short here hahaha oh and the founder of the ministry mi dad is like in the course now came to preach in some seminar thing that lasted the WHOLE DAY...... IT WAS SO BORING i almost fell asleep a few times but i couldn't cause they were recording for a cd and i was part of the audience lols oh and this place is SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL at night hahahaha lol man....i gotta post some pics soon hahaha just dunno how lols

Oh and there are alot of ppl frm different nationalities here haha and its really funny cause like a few days ago we were walking in town and there were the 5 of us it was an American, a French, a South African, an Australian, and of course a Singaporean lol oh and the ppl on the street were giving us weird looks cause can u imagine all 5 ppl in our motley crew speaking english wit different accents and it was at night cause the guys wanted to go get some dessert and we took the shortcut which was through the bars and clubs(dun look at me like that we did not do anything which we would regret later) hahahaha yea and ppl kept starting at us so it was really hilarious..... lol

O and i might be starting work soon and it pays really good like 3.50 an hour or sumthin( its in pounds ppl.....go convert pls DIY hahaha) and i onli nid to work like 4 hours a day and i can slack off the rest( pls dun hate mi hahahahha) and i get two days off lols so all you ppl workin at macs for like 3.50 sg dollars read it and weep hahahaha Joking lols

Wow i just realised this is a really long post lol well i got to talk to you guys soon PLS COME ON MSN ARGGHHHHHHHH THX :) lols i wanna talk to you guys but i cant if ur not on msn so pls come online more often hahahahaha im like beggging you guys to talk to mi hahahahaha i guess i might be unwittingly bored ^^ who knows lols SO SEE YA SOON I GTG AND LIKE STONE SUMORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA EZY:)

@ 6:30 PM

ALL ABOUT DA MAN!

I am human, I eat, sleep, talk. I slack, I do homework. I watch TV, use the computer.
I hail from planet Earth, my friends are from Mars and Venus. We live happy ever after on Earth, in the world.
North South East West.

That about sums it up...

Y

HMM....WHO I LIKE HUH??....

I like...
.

SHhhhh.....Its A SECRET.....onli a few ppl noe......Lol

N

YOUR HATELIST HERE.

HMMMM.....NO ONE YET....U WANT MI TO HATE U??? lol
The skull IS nice, RIGHT?! ;D


YOUR WISHLIST HERE.

HMM.....wat do i want???....um LAKSA!!!!BA CHOR MEE!!!! SUMTHIN THAT HAS NUTHIN TO DO WITH POTATOES OR BREAD!!!!!
I Miss sg......

Put the songs you like here? Delete this section if you don't want it.
You can also put in some background music/ just normal music!


.

YOUR LINKS HERE.

{♥} Haniel
{♥} Dorcas(MA SISTA)
{♥} Bex
{♥} Dwayne
{♥} E-liz
{♥} E-van
{♥} Ben
{♥} Joanne
{♥} Xing Hui
{♥} Janice
{♥} Fon
{♥} friend
{♥} friend
{♥} friend

designer : kathleen
image : jde

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008