LIKE OMG IM SOOOOOO!!!!
Monday, April 28, 2008

tired....... lols played soccer yesterday hahahahaha sprained mi right ankle and both wrists lols ouch.....i cant even support myself up the stairs cause mi wrists hurt hahahaha so gotta use mi elbows hahahaha i look like a cripple now lol hobbling around everywhere....Oh and i woke up today at 12 noon MUAHAHAHAHHA (all u ppl who gotta go sch today can curse mi now) lols

Hmmm happy st george's day to all you england ppl hahahaha( GOD save the queen or sumthin like that hahahaha) oh and they got this really cool dessert its called SPOTTED DICK!!! MAUAHAHAHAH ( dun look at mi like that hahaha) its actually just a raisin cake wit custard but wat a cool name hahahahaha spotted dick lols

Ooooooooo im Soooooo Sooory i havent updated mi blog in like so long but i hope( i said hope not promise) that i will update soon OMG im sounding more and more like an ANG MOH!!!!! jolly good eh?? lols oh yeah nadal beat federer for the monte carlo finals for all you ppl who watch tennis and COME ON CHELSEA!!!! pls win all ur matches so that there can be a face off btw manu and chelsea again hahahahahah( you can curse mi now manu fans hahahaha) and to all the ppl i noe love ya lots

XOXOXO
EZY:)

@ 8:46 PM

ALL ABOUT DA MAN!

I am human, I eat, sleep, talk. I slack, I do homework. I watch TV, use the computer.
I hail from planet Earth, my friends are from Mars and Venus. We live happy ever after on Earth, in the world.
North South East West.

That about sums it up...

Y

HMM....WHO I LIKE HUH??....

I like...
.

SHhhhh.....Its A SECRET.....onli a few ppl noe......Lol

N

YOUR HATELIST HERE.

HMMMM.....NO ONE YET....U WANT MI TO HATE U??? lol
The skull IS nice, RIGHT?! ;D


YOUR WISHLIST HERE.

HMM.....wat do i want???....um LAKSA!!!!BA CHOR MEE!!!! SUMTHIN THAT HAS NUTHIN TO DO WITH POTATOES OR BREAD!!!!!
I Miss sg......

Put the songs you like here? Delete this section if you don't want it.
You can also put in some background music/ just normal music!


.

YOUR LINKS HERE.

{} Haniel
{} Dorcas(MA SISTA)
{} Bex
{} Dwayne
{} E-liz
{} E-van
{} Ben
{} Joanne
{} Xing Hui
{} Janice
{} Fon
{} friend
{} friend
{} friend

designer : kathleen
image : jde

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008