Hmmm.......mi day was....
Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Painful......really really painful..... I FINALLY SAID IT MUAHAHAHA!!! and i failed :( but i gotta say THX TO ALL THE PPL WHO GAVE MI THE BAlls TO SAY IT!!!! i feel like an empty shell rite now...... the scenery's not helping hahaha :(. Its like ur in a totally beautiful place and got no one to talk to...... this place is sooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well got to move on.......i cant be that emo rite?? or can I??? i feel like an empty void..... this world has no place for me.....i am devoid of emotion.....OK THATS ENOUGH lols. hmm...... england is really beautiful......the rolling fields....the wonderful weather.....the daffodils....the chio girls...... MUAHAHAHA SG GUYS BE JEALOUS!!! REALLY JEALOUS hahahahahahha lols. I GOTTA GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and pls pls pls LINK MI CAUSE HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO LINK OTHER PPL YET!!!!! :) smiles to all and yea i miss everyone back in sg hugs and kisses!!! Wow i sound SO GAY lols who gives a shit :) see ya!!!

@ 5:07 PM

ALL ABOUT DA MAN!

I am human, I eat, sleep, talk. I slack, I do homework. I watch TV, use the computer.
I hail from planet Earth, my friends are from Mars and Venus. We live happy ever after on Earth, in the world.
North South East West.

That about sums it up...

Y

HMM....WHO I LIKE HUH??....

I like...
.

SHhhhh.....Its A SECRET.....onli a few ppl noe......Lol

N

YOUR HATELIST HERE.

HMMMM.....NO ONE YET....U WANT MI TO HATE U??? lol
The skull IS nice, RIGHT?! ;D


YOUR WISHLIST HERE.

HMM.....wat do i want???....um LAKSA!!!!BA CHOR MEE!!!! SUMTHIN THAT HAS NUTHIN TO DO WITH POTATOES OR BREAD!!!!!
I Miss sg......

Put the songs you like here? Delete this section if you don't want it.
You can also put in some background music/ just normal music!


.

YOUR LINKS HERE.

{} Haniel
{} Dorcas(MA SISTA)
{} Bex
{} Dwayne
{} E-liz
{} E-van
{} Ben
{} Joanne
{} Xing Hui
{} Janice
{} Fon
{} friend
{} friend
{} friend

designer : kathleen
image : jde

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008